- May 31, 2017
- Gonzalez & Associates
- Blog Post, Blog-Listing, Civil Law, Featured, Law, Post, Rule, Uncategorized
- Accidents Attorney, After the Traffic Accident., Attorney, Attorney Miami, attorney Neil Gonzalez, Attorney Orlando, gonzalez attorney, Tampa Attorney, traffic accidents, Traffic Accidents Miami
- 0 Comments
Remember After the Traffic Accident. That you have only 14 days to get medical care. Act fast. Quickly contact the Gonzalez and Associates office to deal with insurance companies for you and help you navigate the complex process of a personal injury claim.
After the Traffic Accident, Do not lose your right to medical benefits, lost wages, mileage reimbursement and compensation for your pain and suffering.
Immediately After the Traffic Accident.
- Stay safe. Assess the situation for your immediate safety.
- Stay in your car if there is a risk of injury or if moving might put you at risk of further injury.
- Move to a safe location if your car is creating a safety hazard or obstructing traffic.
- Do not leave the scene of the accident!
- Determine if there are any injuries.
- Call 911 immediately to report the accident and get help to the scene, if needed.
- Follow any instructions the police give you.
- Be courteous and polite, but do not admit fault.
- Take the names and car insurance information of any drivers involved in the accident.
- Only ask for contact information if the other drivers do not provide insurance information.
- Get names and contact information for any witnesses to the accident. Ask the witness to stay until the police arrive to give a statement.
If you have a smart phone or camera, take photos to document the scene if it is safe to do so. Include pictures of:
- License plates of vehicles involved.
- Damage to your vehicle.
- Damage to other vehicles.
- Damage to property other than vehicles.
- Objects at the scene, including accident debris, skid marks, fallen branches, etc.
- Street signs or other landmarks to identify the accident location.
- Any contributing factors to the accident, such as obscured traffic signs and/or bushes obstructing a view.
You do not have to pay in advance. We do not charge unless we get your money back. In Traffic Accidents, if you do not win, we do not win. If you can not come to us, we will go wherever you are.
After the Traffic Accident, Do not fight alone against insurance companies. The personal injury lawyers at the Gonzalez and Associates office are here to help you, remember that your interest is ours, Why don’t you call me?